Easy and good – Self Made Buns
20 doses |
Preparation time 1.5 – 2 h
5 dl of milk or water
50 g of yeast
1 tablespoon sugar
½ tablespoon of salt
12 dl wheat flour ( If you wish, you can replace some of the flour with oat )
½ dl of oil
1. Soak the yeast in warm milk or water. Add sugar and salt.
2. Mix the flour. At the end of the presentation, add oil and flour alternately to get the dough better off the fork / hand / what ever you mix it.
3. Allow to rise in the bowl for 30 min.
4. Make a piece of bread rolls like a dough.
5. Allow the plate to rise for another 15 minutes.
Bake at 225 degrees for 15 min.
The cooking time is set to the top cover. From the beginning to the end when I did, I went with the 1.5 h increments included.
This is the kind of recipe, I like to use whenever I make Buns. They become somehow but so good!!